NOTICE November 16: In accordance with state of Illinois recommendations and public health guidelines, Enchanted Castle will close for the next 3 – 4 weeks. We are doing our part to stop the spread of Covid-19 by closing and continuing to keep our valued guests and staff safe. THANK YOU for your support and choosing our parks for your family and group celebrations.
Sound the trumpets! Enchanted Castle is temporarily closed.
We take the safety and health of our Guests and Staff as our #1 priority. Following Illinois Phase 4 guidelines, we will be reopen 12PM – 9PM Sunday thru Thursday and 12 PM-10 PM Friday & Saturday with limited capacity. Attractions, game room and restaurant will be open except the Quest II Adventure Playland. Please note the restaurant closes 1 hour prior to the facility closing.
We are following the safety and sanitation guidelines of the CDC and State of Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines for re-opening, which require that we accommodate a limited number of guests and operate at a reduced capacity to ensure everyone’s safety. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we work through these necessary adjustments.
We are implementing special sanitation policies on all games, attractions, go-karts and golf equipment as well as extra sanitation of our high touch areas and restrooms.
To ensure that our Guests have a positive and fun visit, we are temporarily implementing the following:
- Face coverings are mandatory for guests over the age of 2 and social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet for dining tables will be in place.
- Social Distancing MUST be observed whenever possible, please observe floor markings we have provided.
- Families Must Stay together to assure social distancing is maintained (except when on attraction rides). Groups with a maximum of 10 people must also stay together.
- Hand sanitation guidelines should be maintained. Hand sanitizer stations for your use are placed throughout the park.
- Restaurant seating is available for dining guests only due to limited capacity and social distancing. There is a 30 minute limit from the time your food arrives. No exceptions.
Unfortunately, Covid-19 brings some inconvenience. If we all work together, we will get through this pandemic. Our Staff will do everything they can to make your visit a positive experience.
Thank you for your support and patronage! We look forward to you and your family having a super good time at Enchanted Castle.
Enchanted Castle is a 60,000 square foot, all indoor, family entertainment center mega-complex.
Enchanted Castle of Lombard specializes in family-fun, birthday parties, group celebrations, company teambuilders and events for all occasions and ages. Attractions include laser tag, indoor go-karts, bumper cars, the “Catapult” ride, Lazer Frenzy laser maze, Hwy. 66 Mini-Bowling, Black Knight’s Adventure Miniature Golf and Quest II Playland. The “king-size” Game Room offers over 200 sports, video and redemption games plus a large redemption prize center. Enchanted Castle has been a test and launching site for many of the industry’s newest game creations, giving our guests the opportunity to play some of the hottest new games on the market. The Game Room is adjacent to the Dragon’s Den Restaurant which offers dining accommodations for up to 700 guests, a karaoke stage, animatronic stage show and a big screen entertainment center. Menu items include homemade pizza plus a variety of sandwiches, burgers and more.